Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks to Trish who came for a quick visit this weekend. She helped with the baby so much: she played with him one morning when he woke up a little too early for us, fed and bathed him, helped put up the baby gates and then, as the piece de resistance, babysat him on Sunday. For the second time in as many weeks we have gone to the movies, one of our favorite pre-baby activities. I'm resolved that we will go out at least once a month...however, we might have to convince her to come down more often for that! Zeke gives his grandma two thumbs up.

(By the way, we went to see Children of Men. I really recommend it. The movie is about a dystopic world where there are no more children. Great art direction and editing, and some really powerful scenes. I had to come home and give Zeke a big hug first thing!)

No comments: